Recipe by Ka'iulani Spices
- 1 ribeye steak
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Ka`iulani Alaea Sea Salt with Garlic & Herbs
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut across
- Ka`iulani Spices - based salad dressing or your own
1 Rub Alaea on both sides of steak. Let marinate for at least an hour.
2 Grill or sear steak to your liking. Let it rest at least 5 minutes. .
3 Slice thin. Put all salad ingredients together, and toss with salad dressing. Lay steak slices on top of salad. Drizzle some dressing on top
Yield: 1-2 people (you can add more salad)